Updated as of April 09, 2023
Definitions and Key Terms
- Cookie: a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Vegassolitaire.com or the owners/founders of Vegassolitaire.com are based, in this case, Malta.
- Customer: refers to the company, organisation, or person that signs up to use the Vegassolitaire.com Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Vegassolitaire.com and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Vegassolitaire.com or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Vegassolitaire.com as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Vegassolitaire.com’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.vegassolitaire.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Vegassolitaire.com to use the Services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. The types of information we collect may include:
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Billing Addresses
- Debit/Credit Card Numbers
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
When Does Vegassolitaire.com Use End User Information from Third Parties?
Vegassolitaire.com will collect End User Data necessary to provide the Vegassolitaire.com services to our customers.
End users may voluntarily provide us with information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
When Does Vegassolitaire.com Use Customer Information from Third Parties?
We may receive some information from third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming a Vegassolitaire.com customer, we may receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to Vegassolitaire.com. We may also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
Do We Share the Information We Collect with Third Parties?
- We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you. We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganisation, we may also share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest.
- We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the website, database storage and management, email management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service, and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through the website. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
- We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the website in a shared location, and the type of device used to visit the website. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the website and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers.
- We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules, and regulations.
Where and When Is Information Collected from Customers and End Users?
Vegassolitaire.com will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorised us to contact them, either directly or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, as we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. If, however, you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this policy. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only as long as we need it to provide Vegassolitaire.com to you and fulfil the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalise it so that we can’t identify you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Vegassolitaire.com or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Could my information be transferred to other countries?
Vegassolitaire.com is incorporated in Malta. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
Is the information collected through the Vegassolitaire.com Service secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaim-able duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
Can I update or correct my information?
The rights you have to request updates or corrections to the information Vegassolitaire.com collects depend on your relationship with Vegassolitaire.com. Personnel may update or correct their information as detailed in our internal company employment policies.
You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your information may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Promptly after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use, and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as appropriate, as soon as and to the extent reasonably and technically practicable.
If you are an end user and wish to update, delete, or receive any information we have about you, you may do so by contacting the organisation of which you are a customer.
If you are a VegasSolitaire.com worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
Sale of Business
The laws of Malta, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website is also subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. When using vegassolitaire.com you are responsible to be compliant with the national laws of the country of your residence.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain third-party advertisements and links to third-party sites. Vegassolitaire.com does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those advertisements or sites, and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and sites or the offerings made by the third parties.
Advertising allows Vegassolitaire.com and many of the websites and services you use to remain free of charge. We make every effort to ensure that ads are safe, unobtrusive, and as relevant as possible.
Third-party advertisements and links to other sites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by Vegassolitaire.com of the third-party sites, goods, or services. Vegassolitaire.com takes no responsibility for the content of any ads, promises made, or the quality/reliability of the products or services offered in all advertisements.
Cookies for Advertising
These cookies collect information over time about your online activity on our website and other online services to make online advertisements more relevant and effective for you. This is known as interest-based advertising. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing and ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers. Without cookies, it is difficult for advertisers to reach their audience, or to know how many ads were shown and how many clicks they received.
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilise all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We do not service or address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
At Vegassolitaire.com, we may provide links or display third-party content such as data, information, applications, and other products or services (collectively referred to as “Third-Party Services”). You acknowledge and agree that Vegassolitaire.com shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services. Please note that Third-Party Services and links to such services are provided solely for your convenience, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk, subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website. You can use the pixel to make sure your ads are shown to the right people. Facebook pixel may collect information from your device when you use the service. Facebook pixel collects information that is held in accordance with its
-Google Maps API
Google Maps API is a robust tool that can be used to create a custom map, a searchable map, check-in functions, display live data synching with location, plan routes, or create a mashup just to name a few.
Google Maps API may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via this link: https://www.vegassolitaire.com/contact/